Saturday, May 30, 2009

The 17th Thing: Pod casts

I looked in the podcast directories that were presented. I'm not sure how useful many of these are, outside of the news casts, assuming you want to eternally be in the newsloop, but some are mildly entertaining with varying quality. Once again, this seems to be dominated by commercial and professional producers, and CNN, PBS and sports seem to dominate the "most viewed category"
I suppose if you were out on a trail like the one pictured here, and really had a desire to get your newsfix, you might be able to be podicated on your Ipod or MP3 player. But why would one even want that? If however, you were in some boring and purposeless staff meeting, a podcast might be just the thing to transport you to a better place more deserving of your attention.
Ill try to get a podcast here later. Before I download any additional software, I need to query some knowledgeable sources about what would be best.

No comments:

Post a Comment